Minute™ Peroxidase Suppressor
Minute™ Peroxidase Suppressor is designed to inhibit endogenous peroxidase activity commonly encountered in immunohistochemistry (IHC) procedures. Inhibiting endogenous peroxidase activity is essential for avoiding false positive and reduce the background of IHC. Many chemical agents such as H2O2 and sodium aside have been used for this purpose but the inhibition is usually incomplete. Minute TM HRP Suppressor is a mixture of several potent HRP inhibitors and the result is a complete inhibition of endogenous peroxidase activity. The suppressor can be used in regular IHC as well as HRP-mediated super sensitive procedures such as tyramide signal amplification (TSA).
Major Features: Very stable at RT, ready to use and irreversible inhibition of endogenous peroxidase activity. Significantly reduce the background of sensitive assays using HRP.
1. After cell or tissue samples are prepared on slide, perform antigen retrieval step if necessary.
2. Block non-specific sites in the samples with normal serum or other blocking solution of your choice.
3. Add 1-2 drops of HRP suppressor to cover the samples on the slide. Incubate at room temperature in a humidity chamber for 10-15 min. Wash the sample on the slide 3 times with IHC washing buffer such as PBS-tween and perform primary antibody incubation.
4. It is important that HRP suppressor must be added after antigen retrieval and before primary antibody incubation. It may interfere with antigen-antibody binding if it is not wash away after incubation.
5. Continue with other experimental steps.